Tuesday 3 May 2016

The Black Hack Print Copies Now on Sale!

With the Kickstarter rewards all now posted, I'm releasing print edition of The Black Hack for general sale. If you missed out on the Kickstarter or grabbed a PDF but would like a print copy of The Black Hack, you may find all the print items here:

http://squarehex.myshopify.com/collections/role-playing-games/black-hack

There is also a bundle deal that combines all the printed materials together at a special price here:

http://squarehex.myshopify.com/collections/role-playing-games/products/the-black-hack-bundle-deal


6 comments:

  1. What's the chances I can get a cost quote in $$US before I purchase? Your sales site doesn't do the conversion or is there any info on that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cost in $ is whatever the Paypal exchange rate is at the time of the transaction. I think if you log into your Paypal account you can check the rate under Currencies. I'd expect that £12.50 (for The Black Hack bundle including postage) would come out at around $16.00

      Delete
    2. Fair enough. With shipping it comes to about $22.00. I can drop the hammer on it for that.

      Sorry to sound abrasive, not my intention. I want to grab a copy of the set so's I can review it on my Ol' Man Grgnard YouTube series. It looks like a fun, fast-paced easy-to-pick-up-and-play RPG. I also understand that Sharp Swords and Sinister Spells borrows some mechanics from this and it'd be fun to compare them.

      Delete
    3. It shouldn't be as much as $22 the £12.50/$16 I quoted was including shipping. If you send me an email to oubliettemagazine AT yahoo.co.uk I can send you a $ Paypal invoice for $16 if that helps.

      Delete
  2. I tried to to order the Black Hack bundle and some issues of Oubliette and Black Pudding through squarehex, but it says it won't ship to the U.S. (I tried addresses in both California and New York. Can you help? Thanks in advance - Mark (You can reach me at my name with a period in between first and last name (at) gmail (dot) com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mark, Just sent you an email about your order.

      Delete