Saturday 6 April 2013

Please Take One of My Business Cards

I've not had time to do any maps today as I've been working on a Map Icon card.  This was on of the Stretch Goals in the PoGI Kickstarter and I'm so pleased with it, that I think I'll actually use these as real business cards (just need to remember to put my name, email and web address on the back).














The back will also have faded versions of all the symbols, with a text key to say what they all represent.  All backers ordering two pads or more via the Kickstarter will get one of these (backers ordering 8 pads get 2).  The main idea behind them is to allow symbols to be traced by putting the card under the map sheet.








3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Glad you like them. I'll probably cram a few more bits in before they go to be printed.

      Delete
  2. This is really interesting post regarding business cards..keep it up..!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete